• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled collection//**updates**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled collection//**updates**

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I know I've made a thread about my tangled display board but I don't think I've ever actually shown my whole tangled collection. So I thought I'd show you guys here one of my all time favorite collections that I am so proud of. I truely love this movie and what it means to me... I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks for looking.
**i will also use this thread to update any new tangled pins I acquire along the way.**

my board.
513D0509-2920-4BCC-994B-4874D5F994FD_zpsiavr6j5l.jpg

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Welcome home. I've missed you.
B6BC10D7-6043-48A5-B1F4-451DB155D170_zpskqbt9kk8.jpg

The pins that don't fit on my board...
1BE8C850-0152-4DBE-A817-4C3789AA7222_zpswztanzyx.jpg

And then the scary FREE-D and hinge nightmares I'm afraid will get messed up if I take them out of their packaging.
0F586140-9B26-4C75-A85A-E4C465D29D2D_zpsbxrmdeso.jpg

**missing from photos are my scary world of color bubble pin ( that I'm afraid of scratching ) and my rapunzel DLRP nesting doll pin that I'm trying to find a card for so I can keep it in packaging so it's safe. **

WOW your collection is beautiful <3 xxxxxxxxx and huge!
Hehe thank you!!! I think the only other collection I have that beats tangled in size or quantity of pins is pocahontas cause of all the sedesma pins they've released but I'm pretty sure tangled will win in the end since they're releasing so many new pins!!! I love it. <3

Nice collection it must of been a nightmare on getting some of these pins lol
To be honest only ONE pin in my collection has been a bit of a pain. All my other pins weren't so bad... But that's because I've been collecting tangled since the beginning so a lot of the harder pins weren't that hard when they first came out. I've been very lucky and patient. Haha

Wowza!! That's incredible! Are you a completist/getting there?
Mhmmmm I'm not sure id say I'm a completist per se. I love any pin with rapunzel on it but I'm not going to cry or feel incomplete if I don't have EVERY single pin with her face. I'm mostly focusing my efforts on pins that pertain specifically to tangled characters ( hence why my siggy only has 2 pins on it even though I'm missing more) but I'll try and trade for any pin with her on it if I come across it. :)

yes WOW... I am trying to have the same collection as you and I am again far far awy from that...
Beautiful collection and beautiful board!!!
I am waiting now to see your PODMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back