• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled//frozen grails...thank you thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled//frozen grails...thank you thank you!

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I want to give a huge thank you to some of my friends on this forum. First off they are the kindest sweetest people ever and I love them dearly. They know how to make me happy and we can be silly together and have tons of laughs. I don't know if I'd have been able to survive these past few months without you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my hearts for being my friends.

Ive had a really rough few months due to the fact that my father has been paralyzed completely on his entire left side due to two consecutive strokes and my little brother currently has kidney failure and we are trying to find him a donor...so it's been very rough for me considering all this and on top of it all I work 3 jobs to support my family while still in college. I've been obsessing over frozen since I heard they were gonna create the movie and have wanted all the merch since then. I was extremely bummed when I missed the jumbo pin especially when I saw how beautiful it was when people posted photos. I went to the mad tea wdi event and guess what I got.... The frozen jumbo! That beautiful amazing spectacular gorgeous ajdjdhakeijak pin. I died! Ozzie gave me the pin. He GAVE it to me!!!! Ozzie is one of the most amazing people I know. He is a wonderful guy.

Look at my precious...
C05DE574-25E9-4378-95DA-E828923811D0-3043-000004BEB515A603_zps5722c087.jpg

And if that wasn't enough... Today Milly came in today to visit me at work and told me she had a present for me... I of course that it was random but who doesn't want gifts in the middle of November? Right? Well she came in and gave me a gift bag...I open it and am confused for a second...
3F581F87-0BCD-43A9-B827-3135F36FB9DB-3043-000004BE9683B352_zps6ea2d333.jpg

Why is the jerry Leigh pin on a Disney shopping card? Wait.... Why is the pin so big?! And then I realize what I'm holding in my hand... I start to tear up, my hands start shaking and all I'm repeating is oh my god oh my god oh my god as I try to keep myself from hyperventilating since I don't carry my asthma inhaler. Milly you are amazing!!! You are kind and generous and always care for everyone!!! I will love and cherish this pin forever!! It is the pride and joy of my tangled collection....

2B4A168F-5111-48A9-B531-C15199477997-3043-000004BEA8520FC7_zpscf9de0fc.jpg

Last but not least I'd like to thank mayumi. She is an awesome person I've gotten to know over the past few weeks and has helped me out a lot with DSF releases since I am unable to attend them due to my family being in the hospital and my need to work. She's helped pick up pins for me at cost and has been a great listener and new friend I have to share with.

Thank you everyone who has been there for me. I love this community and I love this hobby, you guys are the best.

Wow what astounding generosity!! I am so sorry to hear of your family complications :( I hope that your brother and father are well soon!
The fact that you are working three jobs while in school to support your family is so admirable! I can barely hold on to two, I have no idea how you are doing it! Please don't overwork yourself, if you need anything I am sure many of the pin forum members would like to assist you!!

Congrats on your amazing pins! And good luck in your collections!

Im so sorry to hear about all the bad things happening to you and your family. I really hope everything turns for the better soon! And a big congrats for the amazing pins! You are so worth everyone of them!

Congrats doll!! You have been such a good friend to me, it's amazing to see you be spoiled with beautiful pins!! :) Enjoy enjoy enjoy!! And lots of love and happy thoughts to the family, too!!

Thank you everyone!!!! I started crying when I read some of your comments...to me it's not even the pins, just the fact that they went out of their way to try and make me feel better is enough. They go above and beyond!!!

Im trying to think of what kind of display I want for my tangled pins and when I have it... Milly's pin will be front and center!!! Cause it is that important to me.

Congratulations on both of your beautiful pins! Way to go Milly for the wonderful zap! And I am sorry to hear that there is a lot going on with your family at this point in time. But acts like these help one get through the toughest situations. Congratulations again :) Hope your dad and brother get better soon! :hug:

Sorry to hear you have a lot on your plate right now! I hope everything works out for you! Congrats on the amazing zaps! :like: They are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back