• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled LE 300!! ONLY 8 TRADERS!! (Ends October 21st, 9:00 PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled LE 300!! ONLY 8 TRADERS!! (Ends October 21st, 9:00 PM ET)

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
I have not been having much luck with my auction bids lately, so I thought I would give the other side a try again. As always, the most important part of a successful auctions is a great pin and I have a doozy for you!

What makes a great auction pin? Well, for one thing, people need to want it. And this one, at the moment, has 316 people wanting it on PinPics. But a lot of wants doesn't help if there are a lot of people trading it. In this case, I am one of only 8 traders! That's it! Eight of us! So if you are interested in this pin, this is a pretty rare opportunity to get it. And speaking of rare, this is LE 300!! And since this pin came out way back in 2010, it just keeps getting harder and harder to find as the years go on.

So,what is this low LE and very hard to get pin of awesomeness? Disney Soda Fountain Tangled Pascal (#80882 on PinPics) Check out the pictures below. Isn’t it a beauty? Picture it at the top of your Tangled display.

And it’s easy to get! I have a TON of wants on PinPics under AJK so it should be very easy to make a bid. And, as always, I am very open to any and all bids! But to help guide you a bit:

Top of my list:
- DSF Dark Tales and WDI Storybooks. My biggest wants right now.
- Villain/Heroine profiles and Beloved Tales. Of course.
- PODMs. My bids haven't been working so maybe I'll get one this way.
- Chasers from the 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection. Got a focus on this set currently.

Next batch:
- Moana. Just starting this one so need them all.
- Villains. Especially Maleficent.
- Nightmare Before Christmas. Especially if they are parts of sets I haven’t finished. But really anything nice.
- Alice in Wonderland. Especially anything that’s a bit different.
- Park rides and attractions. Especially WDW first and then DL.

After that:
- Anything else on my long list of wants
- Any good traders.

Prefer not:
- Hidden Mickeys. Unless they are one of my grails.
- Princesses. Unless they are one of my wants.

Please don’t:
- Fantasy
- Scrappers
- Fakes

As for the other details, this auction will close on Sunday, October 21st, at 9:00 PM EASTERN TIME.

And with that, I wish everyone Good Luck, and let the bidding begin!

afc5a6409502728bc9affd732cf35780.jpg

990359b32eb1cccb555e42deeb1b45ab.jpg

Let's get that leader board going! Here's my bid. 100% guaranteed authentic. Picked up by the wonderful Shelterkat herself!

91b683a7acdea392c87ad65bba952c6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Let's get that leader board going! Here's my bid. 100% guaranteed authentic. Picked up by the wonderful Shelterkat herself!

91b683a7acdea392c87ad65bba952c6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you for a LOVELY third bid! I actually have this sweet little lady, but traders are always welcome. And, more importantly, I get to make a leader board!

1. @AvatarAng1 - #30691 - LK Artist Choice (Do you know how hard it is to get that pin?!)
2. @Disneychildwithin - #122765 - L&T Storybook (I love that series!)
3. @MerlinEmrys - #127745 - Ursula Window (People trample each other for these!)

Thank you for a LOVELY third bid! I actually have this sweet little lady, but traders are always welcome. And, more importantly, I get to make a leader board!

1. @AvatarAng1 - #30691 - LK Artist Choice (Do you know how hard it is to get that pin?!)
3. @MerlinEmrys - #127745 - Ursula Window (People trample each other for these!)
I do know, I've been saving it for some who'd cherish it. ;P

here's my bid:

Pin 96450 WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Spinner Series - Maleficent/Figment
pin96450th200

Not sure if I have the card, but if I do, I'll be sure to add that :D

Reactions: Ajk
here's my bid:

Pin 96450 WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Spinner Series - Maleficent/Figment
pin96450th200

Not sure if I have the card, but if I do, I'll be sure to add that :D
Thank you for a PRETTY bid. It wasn’t on my radar, but is now!

New leaderboard:

3. @starry_solo - #96450 - Maleficent/Figment spinner (Villain pin with an attraction kicker.)

Hello I will bid
5341 Haunted Mansion trash Can
88757 Hidden Mickey Jiminy Crest
88760 Hidden mickey Pooh Chaser
all from your wants list Good luck with your auction
William

Hello I will bid
5341 Haunted Mansion trash Can
88757 Hidden Mickey Jiminy Crest
88760 Hidden mickey Pooh Chaser
all from your wants list Good luck with your auction
William
Thank you for the DELIGHTFUL bid, but the leader board stands.

Well, it’s 9:00 here on the east coast so time for me to officially announce the winner. HUGE thanks to ALL the bidders! I very much appreciate your interest in my pin and your bids. But wake up @AvatarAng1! You’re the winner! DM coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back