• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Tangled PODM Raffle - $8 spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Tangled PODM Raffle - $8 spots!

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We all know the struggle of pining after a pin that's completely out of our budget. This game is intended to help one lucky winner obtain a very expensive grail-level pin for an OE pin price - it could be as little as $8! That's right folks, I'm raffling off my Tangled Piece of Disney Movies pin. The cel is from the gondola scene and features Flynn gazing lovingly at his princess. It's in mint condition and comes on the original card.

8ptWnej.jpg

1HDTvY4.jpg

There will also be a runner-up prize, which is Original Dress Princess - Belle (Pin #2849.) 360 wanting and 17 trading on PinPics. This pin is also in mint condition and on the original card. (Alternatively, the first place winner may choose this pin as their prize if they are so inclined, in which case the PODM will go to the runner-up.)

IgBfY7v.jpg

There are 30 spots available, and each spot costs $8. There is a 4 spot per member maximum limit. This is to ensure that the raffle isn't totally monopolized and that there's enough room for several people to enter. If the spots aren't filled within 1 week, I will remove the limit and those who have already reserved spots will have the opportunity to claim more.

To make sure nobody goes home empty-handed, everyone who enters will get a custom sketch of their favorite Disney character(s). You can see examples of my sketches here, here, and here.

Once the spots are full, please send your payment to khaleesisarah@gmail.com. The winner and runner-up will be selected using random.org. There will be no additional charges for shipping.

Again, we all know what it's like to have an unattainable grail, and the point of this raffle is to make this grail attainable to someone. It probably goes without saying, but please don't enter this raffle unless you actually want the pin, or will at least use it as a trader. Please don't enter if you're just planning to resell it. Obviously I can't enforce this; it's pretty much just the honor system, and I know most people on here will stick to it. However, I'm going to go ahead and state that only members who have registered BEFORE the time stamp on this post are eligible to enter. I apologize if this seems unfair, but I feel that real DPF members deserve a safety net to prevent the possibility of a shark registering just to enter this raffle. The chances of that are probably very slim, but nevertheless... (If you are a new member and want me to consider an exception for you, please PM me.)

Thank you and good luck! :)

Last edited:
Sure thing Ajk! You get first pick! Please let me know which two spots you'd like (you can choose any numbers between 1-30.)

Since you're new to the forum, I'll explain more about how these games usually work - everyone gets to choose their own number(s) in order of first come, first served. When all numbers have been taken, a drawing is held using an online generator (such as random.org.) The generator selects a random number, and the member who chose that number wins! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

I'd love to grab #12, please! What a fun game :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back