• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled podm ultimate grail! Rapunzel and her golden hair with red pascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled podm ultimate grail! Rapunzel and her golden hair with red pascal
Oh and add to option #2
Pin 63223: WDW-WALL-E Boxed Set - A Brighter Future (only)
Pin 63220: WDW-WALL-E Boxed Set - It's Here (only)
Walle bt

Are y'all ready for this?!?!?! (space jam soundtrack playing in the background) Adding to our bid the following pins:

Pin 94243: DLP - Pin Trading Event - Once Upon A Time In Disneyland Paris Event - Tinker Bell (Disneyland Hotel) (LE600)
Pin 94244: DLP - Pin Trading Event - Once Upon A Time In Disneyland Paris Event - Goofy (Orbitron) (LE600)
Pin 94245: DLP - Pin Trading Event - Once Upon A Time In Disneyland Paris Event - Mickey Mouse (Main Street) (LE600)
Pin 94246: DLP - Pin Trading Event - Once Upon A Time In Disneyland Paris Event - Chip and Dale (Adventureland) (LE600)
Pin 94247: DLP - Pin Trading Event - Once Upon A Time In Disneyland Paris Event- Cheshire Cat (Alice's Labyrinth) (LE600)
Pin 94577: DLP-Attraction Series- La Tanière du Dragon (The Dragon's Lair)
Pin 94578: DLP-Attraction Series- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Pin 94580: DLP- Attraction Series-Le Carrousel de Lancelot (Lancelot's Carousel)
Pin 94582: DLP- Attraction Series-Peter Pan's Flight
Pin 94583: DLP- Attraction Series-'it's a small world'
Pin 94585: DLP- Attraction Series-Phantom Manor
Pin 94587: DLP- Attraction Series- Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing- The Molly Brown
Pin 94590: DLP- Attraction Series-Star Tours
Pin 94591: DLP- Attraction Series- Les Mystères du Nautilus (The Mysteries of the Nautilus)

There is a lot that goes into choosing a winner for an auction.
I have chosen Coupleofdorks as the winner of the auction for their outstanding 35 Pin and 1 custom artwork bid.
Congratulations. Everyone had really worthy bids!:p

Congrats to coupleofdorks!

Thank you!!

Congratulations...What an amazing bid and artwork...You are very talented!

Thank you! I just love drawing and other crafts

mine_zps6a1048a4.gif

So its really mine?? lol

ariel_zpseffc36cc.gif

people might think im crazy for everything i bid but it is truly one of my grails and is an amazing pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back