• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled Rapunzel & Flynn Gondola Pin LE 350 - Disney Store Europe Pin 88583

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled Rapunzel & Flynn Gondola Pin LE 350 - Disney Store Europe Pin 88583

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I have been reluctantly contemplating whether or not to trade this pin or put it up for a trade auction. I have been trying to save money for some of my other grail pins, but the prices are just getting more expensive. So I'm hoping maybe this pin will do the trick and help me acquire a/some most wanted pin/s. I have tried to update my wanted list as best as possible. I've also uploaded a new album containing 3 different grail signatures of my most wanted pins. This pin is NEW and comes on the standard UK card I received it with. This pin has 33 people trading, including myself, and 303 people wanting; compared to the Tangled BT which has 37 people trading and 235 people wanting.

Pin 88583: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin
Gondola_zps3e07582b.jpg

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:UK Disney Store
Type:Public
Limited Edition:350 Pins
SKU Number:411092683345P
Original Price:£7.00
Released:January 20th 2012
Retired:
Categories:Feature Film
Members Trading:33
Members Wanting:303

Rapunzel Grail Pins
Little Mermaid/Ariel Grail Pins
Beauty and the Beast Grail Pins
The Harder-to-find Beloved Tales Pins
Disney Auction Pins/Limited Edition Pins
Pins with a good Trade to Wants Ratio

Dislikes:
Fab 5 Pins
Scrappers
Non-LE Pins
Damaged/Defected/Pins without Cards

Last edited:
I have pin 29290, 51891 and 53626 (has a small flaw on the gold) from your wants, please let me know if we can work something out :)

Wow! sending PM. I think the last PinPics number might be a mistake?

I have 69769, 73450 and 93809 if you're interested in those

-Charlie

Thanks for the offer...I love those pins, but I'm really hoping to trade for another grail of mine; preferably Rapunzel, Ariel or other listed grail pins on my siggy or either 3 signatures in my photo album.

Hey John!

We have 24 matches to your wants! Aside for VHTF Tangled pins and DSF Marquees..is there a trade we can work out?

Bob & Cat :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back