• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: **Tangled Ultimate Grail Auction** 551 wanting Ends 7/27 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: **Tangled Ultimate Grail Auction** 551 wanting Ends 7/27 10pm EST

Lrdobkins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up for auction is the amazing DSF tangled chair pin!! Posting lots of pics in the next post!

Ends 7/27/14 at 10:00 pm EST, 7:00 pm PST

Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
7 trading
551 wanting
image_zps2a657135.jpg

Truly and incredible pin :) I decided I wanted to focus more on my beauty and the beast collection so I would like to acquire some of those grails if possible! But more than happy to accept any great bids! Great traders can help me get my grails too! So even if you don't have any of my wants, any great traders would be wonderful:hug:

Wants:x:
1. Beauty and the Beast pins even ones not on my wants yet :)
(especially designer Belle, beauty and the beast BT, super jumbo, stained glass LE 100, snow scene PODM)

2. Frozen (Ticket, cross u, blood drive, wdi)

3. Enchanted

4. Tangled on wants

5. Up (missing a lot!)

6. Great traders aka ptds, marquees, BTs, low les

Dislikes:nono:
1. Scrappers/ Counterfeits/ broken/bent etc pins

2. Tinkerbell

3. Fab 5

Good luck to everyone!! This should be fun!!:wiggle::roll::rock:

oh dear ,it had to be beauty & the beast xxx on your wants
not got a lot but will kick off with this little beauty, at least its on your wants
pin81719th200

[h=3]Pin 81719 DLP - Gift Pin Event - Jumbo - Ariel , Stitch , Flounder[/h]

Wow!! Amazing bids, this will be fun :hsd::D

First Leaderboard!!!
1) PBS10 Elsa Sorcerer hat (looks like a gorgeous pin!)

2) Merryweather Belle R/C pin, highly up on my wants list :)very close to first

3) Rasputin Olaf Blood Drive/ Echoharmony Frozen tickets (need both of them close enough that I'm putting as a tie for now:)

thank you all for the great bids!!

Ahh so many great bids already!! I'm already having a hard time with a leaderboard!!

Leaderboard!!!
1) Echoharmony frozen ticket and blood drive Olaf (love them!)

2) PBS10 Elsa Sorcerer hat (looks like a gorgeous pin!)/ Merryweather Belle R/C pin, high up on my wants list

3) Carlandellie: Frozen Jumbo (have it but it falls under the great traders category :) )

Thank you!

I'll bid:
1. Grail scene Snow White PODM:
y8ebu4un.jpg

The scene is of Snow White with Sneezy.

2. Htf Dumbo PODM:
ga9atuma.jpg

The scene is of the ostriches.

3. Pin 94686- WDW Gaston Reflections of Evil pin le 250.

4. Pin 97497- Lumiere #1 ptd

Oops lets, try this again.

Pin 95103: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel ONLY
Pin 79124: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Belle)
Pin 89529: UK Disney Store Beauty and the Beast Book

Updated leaderboard!! Sorry for the ties!! I just love all the bids so much so in my mind everything is so close :)

1) Echoharmony frozen ticket and blood drive Olaf (love them!)

2) PBS10 Elsa Sorcerer hat (looks like a gorgeous pin!)/ Merryweather Belle R/C pin, high up on my wants list/ Stosh Snow White and dumpi PODMs, gaston reflections and lumiere ptd (two awesome podms on my wants and two great batb pins!)

3) Rasputin belle pearl medallion(ahh love this pin!), beauty and the beast uk book, rapunzel carousel pin ( two great batb pins and a tangled from my wants )/ Carlandellie: Frozen Jumbo (have it but it falls under the great traders category )

Thank you all for your great bids!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back