• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tapatalk issues

Tapatalk issues

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
386   0   0
Hi
I recently updated my profile here on DPF, specifically adding my new email address, which resulted in multiple issues with my account. They’ve been resolved but my issue now is with Tapatalk. I can’t seem to get it to work with my DPF account now and I’m unable to post images.
The email address on file for Tapatalk and DPF is the same, so I’m at a loss as to how to move forward. Short of deleting the app and starting over, does anyone have any trouble shooting tips for me?
Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Crystal

Thank you.
I think I finally got it resolved
Sorry for the delay; Glad you got it resolved!

looked into it; not sure what it might have been, but I've updated the tapatalk forum plugin, which was outdated. Hopefully this resolves any other issues people may have.

thanks for reporting it :)

Back