• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Team Possible pin

Team Possible pin

JPrime

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pin From when I worked at Walt Disney World at Epcot in 2006 and was just wondering if it has any Value. it is from the interactive game that was being developed at Epcot where you helped Kim Possible solve puzzles and was given out to those who participated as a thank you.
71bbf787385851ed6ed73d04e9b84aad.jpg

any help with this would be grateful.

I borrowed the photo from a person who had traded for one on this website as I couldn't figure out how to upload mine :( but it looks the same only in it's pkg.

Information on it from Pinpics.com.....

Walt Disney Imagineering very secretively launched a test pilot of its new interactive attraction TEAM POSSIBLE this week! It's a mission through UK and France at EPCOT, self-guided by your personal Kim-municator (nextel cell phone). When you complete the mission, you are given this pin as a "Thank You!" from WDI for taking part in the test. Also, a very limited number of the WDI and CM team were wearing them. Measures 1 3/4 inch round. Hard enamel with silkscreening and charcoal plating. Only a handful of families per day are randomly chosen for the test. On the back it has the ODPT Logo with 2006.

I have one and it is a very nice pin!

Paul
chipdale4me

Oh, I LOVE this pin!!! I got mine from Docfish via zap, and I agree, it's pretty awesome. The fact that yours is in a package is pretty cool, means no scratches! (Older pins and normal wear and tear, you know....)

For me, the small amount of Kim Possible pins I see around makes it hard to place a concrete value on them. I know that I bid high on one pin out of excitement over a pin I hadn't ever seen before... Another auction a month or two later for the same pin ended at a third to a fourth of what I had paid for it.:rolleyes:

I think the eBay assessment above by rik is good to go by. And I would definitely drop at least $30 on this pin if I didn't have it and saw it on eBay for that. My uneducated guess is between $30 and $50... Anyone else want to weigh in???

Back