• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Team RKB with a multi-combo TKO!!

ZAPPED! Team RKB with a multi-combo TKO!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The OWCA has been keeping tabs on the different attacks going on around the world from the new addition to the war, Team Rasputin Knows Best. As I was analyzing the situation, the sirens started blaring. Our sensors picked up an attack coming from afar. We were prepared, and our defenses were up. However, we did not expect the multitude of this attack. The damage of their attack has caused damage to the headquarters. As we are rebuilding and noting all the damages, I was finally able to take the time to post on here about this attack.

I was not expecting anything from Team RKB until Rasputin posted that basically I was not out of harm's way... And I shouldn't have taken is warning lightly.
e0ff9615-fb5c-4390-9635-40c242848da0_zps6897f158.jpg

I love the Iron Man pin, because I just love how it looks like Yin-Yang pin. I love the Bears Egg pin, because the design is just so beautiful. I love the PTN Rajah pin, because Rajah is such an awesome character. I have an affinity for Disney best friends (pets/comrades).

Thank-you so much to Team Rasputin Knows Best...a.k.a. The Wax Family. This is so generous of you, and I thank-you for showing such kindness to the DPF Community. I absolutely love the pins. Thank-you so much! :)

Back