• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Technically a trade but feels more like a zap !

ZAPPED! Technically a trade but feels more like a zap !

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Just another example of the awesomeness of the Pin wizard known as Merlin :D
I recently picked up the DSUK Abu for him , I'd intended to offer it to him at cost but instead he offered to trade an entire frame set for it !

So happy I now have an awesome centrepiece for my ever growing Evil Queen collection .

Wow! That does seem more like a zap! Is it already encased in its own frame or would you take it out and put it in a bigger frame to be surrounded by your pins?

Wow! That does seem more like a zap! Is it already encased in its own frame or would you take it out and put it in a bigger frame to be surrounded by your pins?
I'm going to put this in the centre of a larger frame with pins around the outside , I've done the same with previous collections surrounding artist sketches . I just need to find a suitable frame , the shop I used to buy from has moved .

I'm so relieved it arrived safely. Hahah! And I'm more than happy to help out someone who's helped me and others out plenty of times. ;P the only condition is that you post a picture of it all once you get it framed! :D enjoy, mate!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back