• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you! David/Docfish! Moe/Goofy Moe and the third zapper, you know who U R!

ZAPPED! Thank you! David/Docfish! Moe/Goofy Moe and the third zapper, you know who U R!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
This weekend was EPIC!! I had the joy of hoarding Dawny this weekend! ok I shared! a little, she hooked me onto the couples set by Live Zapping me with the beautiful Aurora and Philip, and introdced me to the world of wines and now I love! Thank you Dawny! my most bestiful best! I had a blast with ya!

and then we went to meet up with a most amazing, fantabulous man and his super wonderful wife! the original, grail slayer himself the one and only Sir Grailslayer Docfish2u and he produces first the biggest, warmest, bestest bear hug ever! and then a packet of pin surprises! another pin zap! The DLRP Cast Lanyard Pascal, the Jewel Heart Punzie DLRP pin, and a Jrdnsmom DPF Button with Punzie on it, then later added Cinerella on horse dangle and a Sleeping beauty pin which is gorgeous! Oh and his super human strength tightening the lugs on the tire that was replace on my van after I got a flat, because AAA came and tightened it but as we were driving the lugs backed out and we almost lost a tire on the FWY! scary!

Then Goofy Moe appears and who's in a close running with Docfish in the bear hug Dept! and then produces a couple of pins and says to pick one! EEEEk! the Little Mermaid Piece of history pin which I have wanted forever was one of the choices! Thank you moe! thank you thank you thank you!!lots of love and big hugs to you and Reb.

and what a way to end the most epic pin trading party at Marissas then to get zapped a most incredible, super amazing, Grail Zap ever, I drowned this individual in kisses all over his face lol! you know who you are! you know how much it meant to me!your a very special person, your kindness will never be forgotten. but I can't get over it and want to share my excitement, thank you from the deepest part of my heart, your so wonderful.

I am fighting sleep big time so I wish all a wonderful goodnight! Lots of love to everyone, hope everyone had a great time at Marrissa's I had a great time seeing many I have grown to care so much about and meeting new friends! Diablo your Awesome! and so is your toffee! I am happier now than I have ever been, thank you all for accepting me into your families, I love you all!

You rock! We love buzzed Janice!! <3 hahahaha
and normal/ alwasys buzzed dawny!
DAvid, AMAZING AMY (EVEN MORE)
Moe, no words, will always be awesome!

And Lenny, all I gitta say is VINO

oh Janice im so happy for you wonderful <3 <3 you truly deserve each and every zap. you are a fabulous kind woman <3

im so pleased for you! im pleased for everyone, seems like an amazing weekend all round xxxxxx

Janice, I love you!!! You are another one who doesn't know how special you are!!! Don't let anybody tell you anything else!!! I am very happy to have you as part of my extended family that got a lot bigger this week!!!