• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you, FireChief18!

ZAPPED! Thank you, FireChief18!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It has been one of those sort of downer days all around, and we came home from the chiropractor (rather sad, as we got the news from the chiro that his receptionist, who we are very good friends with, was diagnosed with advanced cancer since our last visit two weeks ago) and there was a little envelope in the mailbox from @firechief18 ! We had just traded and I thought for a moment something might have been wrong, but then remembered we had already messaged each other! Well . . . it was the Pit Droid pin that I had asked about, but he had thought he had traded. My sister is overjoyed as she is a new nut about Pit Droids and really wants some PD pins and this is her first! So, a big thanks to FireChief18 for a super kindness!

20200429173213-99bf9486-me.jpg

Yay! Glad you got some good pin mail through a zap. Those pit droid pins look nice (as well as firefighter stitch).

Back