• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Judy AKA Tiggermickey

ZAPPED! Thank you Judy AKA Tiggermickey

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
On an earlier thread I made a comment how in that thread we needed a group like Captain Planet and the planetters putting thier fists together connecting thier rings, but the rings would be pins and they shout "pin traders Unite" in that thread Tiggermickey showed me a pin her sister had made "pin traders Unite"! I loved it and said I needed to have that pin, it was really neat! guess what showed up in the mail today! I had a envelope in the mail that I was not expecting and I opened it and there were 2 pins the Pin her sister Designed and 1 heart awarness dress pin! I will cherish the pin your sister designed! thank you for sharing it with me, I feel very luckey and honored to be given one. Thank you 100x Judy! lots of hugs.

pin16045

Theres the Fantasy Pin 16045

medium.jpg

Theres the RED Dress pin,

and you are very welcome!

Back