• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank-you MaryScribbles & MerlinEmrys a.k.a. Agents M&M!!!

ZAPPED! Thank-you MaryScribbles & MerlinEmrys a.k.a. Agents M&M!!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So I came home from a long day at work, and I was told that I had a package for me. I looked at the package, and I was super confused.
663e9977-d894-4a8c-b9b8-b6ad8fc0fe4a_zps6193f025.jpg

The box was covered with Phineas and Ferb stickers and Hello Kitty duct tape. That added to my confusion. I recognized the names on the package to be the awesome Mary & Merlin. I opened the box and saw this.

0514505c-97af-43ae-89de-ff56d12791be_zpsa4bf3ffa.jpg

I opened the card to read an awesome secret note from the two of them. I then looked inside the package to find all of the awesome Agent P items!

316224bf-5dfc-4208-a3a3-39b1b169e5b6_zps9a55b641.jpg

Thanks so much Mary & Merlin!!! You two are so awesome, and you are such great friends! :) Now, I never post pictures of myself on DPF, but I decided to post a pic of me wearing the Perry beanie. Thanks for the awesome secret agent equipment! :)

3e071fcb-5915-4bfa-ae91-32c7a8e3048b_zpsf2f3d231.jpg

-gasp- A rare picture of my secret agent self! Haha... Thanks Mary & Merlin! <333

My daughter has a friend that loves Agent P and would LOVE that hat. I'll have to look around for one. Congrats on the awesome zap!

Back