• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank You Pin Fairy Godmother

ZAPPED! Thank You Pin Fairy Godmother

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I have been fairly out of sight lately, but for DPF's beloved Pin Fairy Godmother I wasn't out of mind. Barbara Jean surprised me with a very thoughtful Christmas zap.

I got a wonderful package that made both my daughter & I jump with joy. Just look at our goodies:

zap_zps5e5bf611.jpg

The Rapunzel pin is claimed by my daughter already and happily settled in her pin book. She took the stickers too .. :lol:

The Merryweather pin will go on a new "all Merryweather - all the time" lanyard I want to make in dedication to my favorite fairy - after Pin Fairy Godmother of course ;)

The yummy peppermint bark will be gone in no time as soon as I allow hubby & kiddo get near those. They have been good so far.

I had never seen these Sleeping Beauty stamps before, and I love them! I don't think I can bring myself to use them though; they are too cute.

It is people and friendships forged on DPF that give this hobby of ours its special edge. Thank you Barbara Jean from the bottom of my heart. I hope everyone had a blessed Holiday and will enter 2015 with a smile :)

Stay cool DPF :rock:

Last edited:
I'm very happy you like the pins Selen! :wiggle: And too cute about your daughter ... another fellow sticker person! Yeah!!! :hsd: I wish you the best New Year ever!! Take care!! :hug: *bjr

Wonderful zap!! Love all your goodies. I was zapped too and received some of that yummy peppermint bark. It didn't last long. It was gone in no time.

It is people and friendships forged on DPF that give this hobby of ours its special edge. :)

Stay cool DPF :rock:

I could not have said it better myself. It is the people here that make this hobby so much fun. Especially since there seems to be less and less actual pin trading. The people here more then make up for it. Especially the two ladies involved here. I have met Barbara in person and hope to one day also meet Selen. Until then I can just be thankful you are part of our DPF family. Congratulations!!!

Back