• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Sabrina (disneypinqueen)

ZAPPED! Thank you Sabrina (disneypinqueen)

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I won Sabrina's auction for a great Ursula pin and when I opened up the package there was an extra pin along for the ride.

I have never seen this pin before. Thank you so much for the zap!!! It made my day!!! In case anybody hasn't noticed, I love zaps, getting them is awesome and sending them out is more fun!!!

Thank you Sabrina!!!

Loving the Halloween pin!!! :bigthumb: You so deserve a ton of zaps Mister David!!!! Congratulations on the excellent new pin! And Yay to Sabrina for zapping the great Docfish2u! :like: