• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you to docfish2u

ZAPPED! Thank you to docfish2u

Olaf

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am new here, and just a newbie pin collector. I joined recently to try and learn a little more about pin trading prior to our upcoming family trip to DL. I shared that my 4 kids are looking forward to trading pins there (3 for the 2nd time, the 4th is now old enough to join in the fun), and that I also wanted to collect and trade pins. I was blown away by David's generosity, as he sent my family some lovely pins for trading at the park later this month. (Though truth be told, I think it will be hard for them to part with some of those pins, as they were so excited by them, and were asking to claim certain favourites!) Thank you, David, for your kindness. As I said in my private message, I don't feel particularly "deserving", as I'm new to this, don't have much of a collection yet, etc., but your act of kindness meant a great deal to my family. We will endeavor to find some way to pay forward your act of kindness.

David is so thoughtful and awesome!! Congratulations on yours and your family's lovely zaps and hope you have a wonderful time trading at the parks!! ^.^

As soon as you joined our family you became deserving. I am very happy to do it!!! Plus you posted which brought it to my attention. I always love it when people have a good time pin trading at the parks. If I am able to help with that then I am always happy to do it!!!

Yes please do pay it forward and bring a smile to somebody else's face!!!

Have a safe flight down and a fantastic trip!!!

Congrats on the new pins and WELCOME to our group ... we're a variety pack of fun, crazy, loving, and happy people!! Very happy you've joined us! David is an amazing person and always goes the extra length to keep the Disney Magic alive! High Fives all around!!

P.S. When is your trip? (inquiring minds need to know, lol!) Wishing you all a fantastic time in the Happiest Place on Earth!

Thanks, everyone! My kids were so surprised, and my 9-year-old was particularly impressed by this generous act. We will certainly continue the kindness somehow! bjean, we will arrive on the 29th ... ! The excitement and anticipation is growing with each day!

Welcome newbie....trust me everyone is DESERVING! Everyone deserves to smile and be happy. Once again our fabulous Mr.Fishface has delivered smiles packed secretly in to an LBE!

Congratulations and welcome to DPF!!! David is just one of the many amazing people you will meet here! Looking forward to seeing you around!