• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank-you to my wonderful friend teddy_ruxpin!!!

ZAPPED! Thank-you to my wonderful friend teddy_ruxpin!!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So I had seen posts from teddy_ruxpin on DPF before, but I first started talking to her through trading on pinpics. I love trading pins by mail, and I think trading internationally is pretty fun and cool! So when I had the chance to trade with teddy_ruxpin in the beginning, I was excited! We traded and then we became friends. So yesterday, I saw a package from teddy_ruxpin. We didn't trade recently, so I opened the package. I read the note, and it was a Happy Birthday message. I was surprised and happy by the touching note. I then looked into the package, and I received a Toy Story bag, two Ratatouille figurines, delicious candy, and three beautiful pins!

3855b796-7efb-4318-9449-8a0f5d98e633_zps413d0a04.jpg

I love the pins! :)

8c80a48d-526a-4527-960e-0eef5b89e7a2_zpsf46fee93.jpg

I also want to take this moment to let everyone know that if you have not traded with anyone internationally at least once, you are missing out on making wonderful friendships with amazing people like Sabrina. If you had the means to, consider trading internationally. :)

Sabrina, you are such a nice and kind and sweet person. I am glad to call you my friend. :hug:

What a lovely happy birthday surprise zap ! And super that you were able to make an international pal :)
Belated birthday wishes coming your way!

Back