• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you!!!

ZAPPED! Thank you!!!

Arielskellington1423

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   1
I know I'm a little late (but better late than never:doh:) but I just had a few HUGE Thank You's!!

Starting with Desiree and Shelby (Grapesoda) who are 2 great ladies, not just to trade with, but to hang out with. Thank you guys soo much for a great lunch last week :yum: and a great PTN on Saturday! You guys are always fun and roger just loves hanging out with little Shelby! Those 2 together :shock:... :facepalm: Never a dull moment! Lol roger also said 'he had fun with Shelby's dad and he made hotdogs in the fire oven and him and Shelby got all the eggs with candy and jumped in the bouncer with them' lol you guys did a great job with the PTN! And food was delicious!! You guys are just too awsome! :wat:.. :cool:

And next is zap!! It wasn't really the zap itself but the person who zapped us which caught us off guard!! :suspect: It started off with Matt walking up to kiljoy667's (kilian) book at dlr and looking through it for a possible trade, just so happens he found a few pins, they worked out trades one by one and it came down to the last pin to be negotiated over, a bugs life bt... So kilian looks at Matt, looks back down at the pin, pushes his glasses back and looks at Matt again and says "you really want that pin? Why do you want it?" Before Matt can even say why kilian pulls it out of his book and hands it to him as he says "That pin is crap!! Here, just take it! YOU JUST GOT A LIVE ZAP!!!" :rofl::crazy: Nonetheless we are very greatful and appreciate the zap!! :hug:

And lastly a super huge and very heartfelt thank you to some of the greatest pin traders in SoCal,
Drew and Sarah (dmsb1121), who first took a pin out of their collection to give to us. :shock:(They tried to zap it to us:crazy:, but I wouldn't let that happen especially because it was one of their keepers!) They knew why we wanted the pin but have no idea what it means to us especially for them to pull out of their own collection!! :eek2: You guys have no idea how much we appreciate it and couldn't thank you more! :bowdown:Part of the whole reason why this is a little late is because my sister came from Colorado to visit for about a week after over a year of not being home. She was able to take a trip to dlr during her visit, and with drew and Sarah's disney magic, pixie dust, and just plain good looks :naughty:... :cool:they spent the day with us riding rides and got not just us but my sister and her husband through all the big kids rides before the park closed!! We are super greatful for you guys! :angel:

Thank you all!!!

hey you have hooked us up sooo many times!:wiggle: so it's the least we could do! plus that marquee is part of Drew's collection but he can live with out it for now:rofl:
Also we love pin trading just because you meet the nicest people like you! and we don't just use our magic pixie dust, long magical glowing hair pass on just anyone!!:nono::D
we have grown really close really fast! And I still cant believe we all went to the same school!:eek2::werd: It is such a small world!!!

I know such a small world lol you know my sisters husband went to school with us for a little bit too! :rofl: See I knew I was forgetting something! Magical glowing hair good one :bigthumb: and yes we have!! :hug: It was nice to meet you too starry!! :)

hey you have hooked us up sooo many times!:wiggle: so it's the least we could do! plus that marquee is part of Drew's collection but he can live with out it for now:rofl:
Also we love pin trading just because you meet the nicest people like you! and we don't just use our magic pixie dust, long magical glowing hair pass on just anyone!!:nono::D
we have grown really close really fast! And I still cant believe we all went to the same school!:eek2::werd: It is such a small world!!!

Back