• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thanks to Josh at My D-Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Josh at My D-Pins!

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
I was able to trade for this grail pin today thanks to Josh and My D-Pins! I love it and I am so excited to tuck it away into my collection :)

Last edited:
I've also had the pleasure of dealing with Josh and his wife at My D Pins! I found some missing Dateline Disneyland & Haunted Mansion pins I was looking for at their wonderful store!

Josh & my D-Pins are cool peoples :cool:
I've also had the pleasure of dealing with Josh and his wife at My D Pins! I found some missing Dateline Disneyland & Haunted Mansion pins I was looking for at their wonderful store!​

Definately! Anyone who hasn't been there who is local, and even if you aren't, should check it out :) I always find something I must have lol that I have been hunting for a long time. I also purchased these great pins when I was there yesterday.
pin40020
pin72787

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back