• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0

I am going to try to break the forum!

All auction rules apply.
No PM bids and no anonymous bids! I think this one might be hard enough to keep straight.

I have updated our wants and we are looking for those and any of the following:

Chernabog
Evil Queen
Jack (NBC)
Pirates
Tron
Star Wars
Marie

What we are not interested in:

Stich
Hidden Mickey's
Fab Five
Haunted Mansion
Jessica

Feel free to offer what ever you would like. The worst we can say is no.

And happy bidding!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!:shock::eek2::shock::eek2: !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!~@#$%^&*

::scrambles furiously to pins to look for something to bid::

This should be called the "I am going to make everyone's computers crash and explode" auction!

Good luck to all the Rapunzel and/or princess collectors who need this pin!

So lets say I bid like an entire jack collection, I would highly doubt i will even getting on the leaderboard. And I mean hard jacks. ( thinkibg to self bid or not bid bid or not bid)

I don't even stand a chance, but:

Pin 91345: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Cinderella
Pin 91346: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Snow White
Pin 91746: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Belle

+

TANGLED PODM, lantern scene, Flynn handin Rapunzel lantern.

+

i will comp you out the next three shadow boxes we discussed. Can I even do that? I don't know, I just did.

^^^ HAHA! that's awesome!!! Go lostsunprincess!! ::woot woot::

Hey don't feel bad I have even attempted to offered therapy services for pins.... and i don't think my ethics code will even allow me to do that :rofl: needless to say no one has taken me up on my offer for that LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.