• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE introduction

sarah BM

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah, I'm 26 and I'm french. Sorry in advance for my english, I'll do my best.
I'm a big fan of the Disney universe, not a day without me having a tought about it.
I love to share that with people like me, that's why I'm here, among other things.
My dream, the ultimate goal of my life is to be a movie director. Maybe one day, with a little luck, I will be a part of the Walt Disney Company.
Who knows? Allow me to dream! :p

Welcome! If you have any questions please ask. There are many helpful people here that are willing to answer questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back