• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL The Little Mermaid Vinylmation Series!

VINYL The Little Mermaid Vinylmation Series!

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2013/06/13/first-look-at-the-little-mermaid-vinylmation-series/

[h=1]First Look at The Little Mermaid Vinylmation Series[/h] June 13, 2013 | Filed under: News and tagged with: little mermaid We heard about a new blind box series for the Little Mermaid movie and today we have our first pictures from the set which ties into the release of the DVD/Blu Ray which is coming later this year. Thanks to StitchKingdom.com we now know the main 11 figures for the set.
The characters featured in this set include Ariel, Prince Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, Max, Scuttle, King Triton, Ursula, Grut, Grimsby and Carlotta.

These are such a detailed set! Fantastic they seem a lot more bright and busy than some I've had, can't wait to see the chaser!

Hmmm, most of these just don't look right to me. Maybe it's too early and I haven't had enough caffeine yet or something. The only one that's really jumping out at me is Max, he looks pretty cute! :)

Last edited:
I love scuttle, Sebastian, and Ursula. Wish they had Flotsam and Jetsam. I'm not a full blown Vinylmation collector but I may start getting a few here and there I like.

I have cut back my vinyl purchases to next to nil since the dawn of the new mold, but I will have to somehow get a full set of these. Gorgeous!

only issue I have is Ariel looks chubby, but there's not a lot of ways to work around that issue

Since I really got big into vinyls then came over to pins, if you guys all saw the older sets they were garbage compared to this set! The artwork is just amazing especially the detail they are getting on a 3" figure now! If I catch wind on the chaser early I will post it for everyone! BTW The beauty and the beast set is gorgeous too!

Back