• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Most Incredible ZAP ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Most Incredible ZAP ever.

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I have to tell you that I love to Zap people because it makes me happy to know I have made someone else happy, but I must say I am humbled by the kindness of this Zap.
It takes a very special person to do such an act and I know she did not do it for the glory, she did it because she wanted to make a very special girl Happy and that girl is my Daughter.

Most of you know Lizzie collects Dalmatians and also Stitch as her secondary interest, so to receive this pin was like the best of both worlds and nothing I ever Imagined getting very easily let alone as a Zap. And to top it off, in the same Zap package, there was a pin for me too. (Yeah)

She is happily married but I am still giving her this from an incredibly grateful Lizzie & Me.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo (Most of the kisses were from me...lol) Some of you know her as Tabbikat or possible Tabbitha, or even Tammy but to us, no matter what you call her, she is a goddess in our world. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Here is what she sent us:

pin69433
pin76452

Thank you Tammy......

How sweet! That was a most generous zap! You know what they say about karma, sounds like the kindness you spread has found its way back to you :)

Wow! Love that pin! And Tabbikat is a wonderful person! Thank you. Tabbi, for making their day!!

That is so cute!!! My 10 year old would love that! she also loves Stitch and 101 Dalmations. :) What a great pin!! I don't know exactly what a zap is but I think it's when someone just sends someone else a pin for no reason. :) Is that right? If so I'm going to start looking for someone to zap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back