• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The perfect Sunday Night Zap by Z

ZAPPED! The perfect Sunday Night Zap by Z

mayaworld4u

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Started EARLY Saturday by staying up from work to attend the DSF release. I seriously considered not going but promised my eldest we would pick up the AWESOME pin bags/lanyard by wyllieam but more on that in another thread. Met Pin-A-Colada and made a mental note to get a DPF button soon. Sometime during the weekend the family mixed in DLR, a Dodger's game, and ended it Sunday night with a trip to My D pins and Mama Cozza's pizza from the pin event not to long ago.

This is not meant to be a snapshot of my fabulous life but I think the weekend couldn't get any better. It did! I jokingly told one of my daughters to check the mail on Sunday and she happily obliged. To my surprise, guess we forgot to pick up the mail Saturday and there was a package from the Z man. I was a bit nervous and had my wife open it. "You are going to LOVE THIS!" I had seen this pin on someone's grail wants and thought one day i'll take that direction. Z, your pin was just amazing and completely unexpected but the best part was the note. Bro, it was beyond thoughtful and I truly value your friendship. I feel so undeserving and greatly humbled. The pin is SO me!

Alex from Miami, YOU are now in my kill circle (The Croods)/Circle of Trust (Meet the Fockers) Seriously, you are now in my crosshairs because this pin total blows the pins I sent you out of the water. Watch out!!!
photo-6.jpg

Last edited:
Back