• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The purrfect zap - from WatzShakinBacon =^..^=

ZAPPED! The purrfect zap - from WatzShakinBacon =^..^=

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You guys.

9b724089d0f8bb8eef49dac7a8cc7b2e.jpg

There was a small, soft, round package in my mailbox today. And I couldn't think of what it could possibly be...

9762549ac98716b6a738cc60312f6af4.jpg

9b0648ab6538154c4be1af4a78de08ec.jpg

WatzShakinBacon made me a little amigurumi Lucifer in honor of Ashi!!!!!!

It's so cute - and a little creepy. Just like Ashi! I am overwhelmed.

4fd228cd7b7924ecef946fd4de9982da.jpg

Thank you, Erin, for one of the sweetest zaps I've ever received!!!!!

096d8a920049dd73d54359939bfe5dda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you got it <3 I was thinking of sending you a zap before this happened, so sorry it wasn't under happier circumstances :[ Hope it's not too creepy :lol: I haven't watched Cinderella in a really long time, but I recall there were a blue beaded necklace... LOL you can take it off if you want so he can sit on it.. whatever you want!

:hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad you got it <3 I was thinking of sending you a zap before this happened, so sorry it wasn't under happier circumstances :[ Hope it's not too creepy :lol: I haven't watched Cinderella in a really long time, but I recall there were a blue beaded necklace... LOL you can take it off if you want so he can sit on it.. whatever you want!

:hug::hug::hug:

No way! The perfect amount of creepy and cute. Just my type. ;)

It means SO much to me - Thank you!!!

:hugs:

This made my day seeing this- what a thoughtful zap and so super adorable- Way to go, watzshakinbacon!! And so happy you have such a sweet little lucifer buddy to help you through this difficult time, Sora :hug:

Back