• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The wonderful things abot Hollie..is Hollie does wonderful things...

ZAPPED! The wonderful things abot Hollie..is Hollie does wonderful things...

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I got the neatest bag of goodies from the Lovley Hollie the other day, it was a package of the most delish cookies, candies, nom nom chocolates, little toys, necklace, and fun stuff, It was so fun to open and go through! As I was opening each one and was getting closer to the bottom I saw a couple of bubble wrapped goodies, I saved them for last!! There was a big pink ball/egg I opened to reveal a little mini book with a pen you write with but cant see till you shine a black light (provided) on the back side of the pen, eeeeeee, so fun! then I get to the bubble wrapped goodies! I open 1 and it's a pin of Donalds hat! and then I open the final bubble wrapped goodie......It's the 20th anniversary pin of Aladdin! and I have wanted that pin, don't laugh, I went to the DLP website and tried to buy it, yes, and thought I was good till I tried to pull down which country I am from and the US wasn't there lol! oh well I tried! Thank you Hollie for the Fun and Delish birthday bag O surprises! I love everything! but not as much as I love you two! Thank you so much for everything! I am truly blessed! Goodies are great and fun, but more I would love to just see you and Carl and hug both of you! I need to save my money so I can see you in FL when you come! Thank you for being my friend your inspire me so much! thank you for my goodies too!

933876_4906452501931_805007238_n.jpg

The Lipgloss purse! OMG! soooooo cute!

Last edited:
Well we think your UTTERLY wonderful!! im so pleased you liked all your goodies!!! since we couldnt give you a big birthday cuddle and birthday cake you HAD to have something ;) you deserve every single treat and more <3 <3 <3

Back