• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO These Pins(Plus Many More) were stolen from me, looking to replace!

ISO These Pins(Plus Many More) were stolen from me, looking to replace!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Several years ago as I was in the process of selling my collections and helping out a friend, someone stole the below pins, plus many more. I'm looking to replace them(Looking to trade only, not buy). PLEASE let me know if you have one or more of them! The Melinda/Brudus pin is from the Sweetheart set, I just replaced the DS version :) Thank you so much!
replace.jpg

Several years ago as I was in the process of selling my collections and helping out a friend, someone stole the below pins, plus many more. I'm looking to replace them(Looking to trade only, not buy). PLEASE let me know if you have one or more of them! The Melinda/Brudus pin is from the Sweetheart set, I just replaced the DS version :) Thank you so much!
View attachment 16916
that stinks, hope you get find them to replace the ones stolen

Thank you all. Just set up a trade for grumpy baby Pegasus on cloud! Yay grail dance!!! He has a dent but I don’t care. I’ll give him a good home
cfac83b90e250bd5698ec007607207d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I saw one of them listed on a Pin and Pop table for this event. I think it was the Treasure Planet one.

Back