• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! They always say zapping is impossible but....

ZAPPED! They always say zapping is impossible but....

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
...@pins4twin must zap every day!!! Not only did she surprise me with an AP of the K is for Kevin pin I traded for, but she included this wonderful zap, one of several classic Pooh pins that I have been wanting and never finding. I honestly am tearing up a little bit right now. Pooh has always been a shirtless teddy bear to me as I was raised on the original stories and the Shephard illustrations. This is a collection I never really bothered to start because the pins are so hard to find and there aren't many to begin with. I can't properly express exactly how this zap makes me feel, but my gratitude really is bursting the seams today. Thank you pins4twin!!!
2c01f395ce51e3f0ac124bf6e03e2822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If I have the time I try to look through the wants of the people I trade with to see if I have something else that they want. In your case, I saw that Winnie the Pooh pin and knew I had it somewhere. For years it sat in a binder not being enjoyed by anyone. I felt it would be better off with a Pooh collector. I am glad that it is being appreciated.

Back