• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thinking of doing my first pin auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of doing my first pin auction

Englishboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of doing my first pin auction, but I've never done one before. I recently purchased a big lot of Fantasia stuff (mostly books) from an estate sale, and there happened to be a nifty pin set that I already have:
Pin 1401: Fantasia 1940-1995 Commemorative Tin Set (6 Pins)

Would anyone be interested in a pin auction for this set (it is complete -- all six pins and the tin)?

And could someone be kind enough to send me a PM and tell me how to set a pin auction up?

Thanks to everyone!

Marc

Ahhh another Fantasia Collector... Welcome to the club...lol... There are a few of us Fantasia collectors, but not too many... To be honest with you, on a set like that, you would probably do better on a direct trade to one of the few collectors of Fantasia... In an auction format, I feel that there would not be enough of a demand for it and you would not truly get a fair trade... If you are interested in some of the bigger Fantasia collectors that are on here, I would have to say that I only know of two... Myself for the brooms specifically and KingNiptune who collects all fantasia pins... There are others I am sure, just not enough to auction I would feel... If you are interested in trading please send a PM... If you decide to auction... Well two of us will bid for sure... LOL... Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back