• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This Ariel isn't Board worthy! Auction ends 7/10 9:00PM EST

Auction Ended: This Ariel isn't Board worthy! Auction ends 7/10 9:00PM EST
Wow! I didn't think I'd fall down with that bid, but I guess Eric pulled more weight than I thought. Good luck everyone.

Wow! I didn't think I'd fall down with that bid, but I guess Eric pulled more weight than I thought. Good luck everyone.

anigif_enhanced_946_1433453114_7.gif

Yep, her favorite pins from her collection are Ariel with Eric. I told her that the whole point of this auction was to replace a pin on her Ariel board that she didn't like with one, or ones, that she did. But 6 year olds are fickle.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
No worries. I remember trying to talk my daughter out of trading for counterfeits when she was that age. She looked at me like I had three heads. o_O

giphy.gif

And the winner is.... @pretty Omi! PM incoming!

Thanks everyone for playing! Until next time my daughter decides she no longer likes a pin, this is your GIF host with the most, streaming from coast to coast, smooth as the butter that you put on your toast signing off.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well then I guess I'm lame.

giphy.gif

Anyway, until next time....

giphy.gif

Back