• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This Zap had me Screaming! :D

ZAPPED! This Zap had me Screaming! :D

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
e5d41b83cc0456140a1345c4ea7e7111.gif

Aidan and I build up a pretty good trade and it all popped up at once! :D but Aidan wasn't okay with just the trade. Nooooooooooo. She had to above and beyond! XD

7d9a25c6f20c492dca7952702e573cb5.jpg

Look at all this awesome stuff!!

First off, those Gummi Bears are delicious and we totally ate some before I even took a picture. XD next, the Jasmine Silhouette from the BatB event is truly stunning. Like, way nicer than I thought it would be! I love it! Then there's some HMs and the MVMCP BatB pin we traded for! Super lovely. And how did you even know I liked Finding Nemo, the Musical!? (for real, it's awesome... I own the soundtrack...)

But the Renaissance Stitch! She kept telling me that the pin was way bigger than she thought, but I didn't believe her apparently. Because I'm still shocked! I've had another in this series, but this one is so so much better! How crazy! And perfect Pin-Tiquities grail!

The little Wizard doodle is already on my fridge, next to the Pegasus I clipped from your last envelope. XD

And finally, the scream worthy Zap of Hei Hei!! I mentioned off handedly like a month ago that I liked the Hei Hei plushie, and this stinker zapped it to me!!!

a72bd810ae42d017c968bd7d99c48207.gif

My kitty Isee was so intriguing as I ran around the house putting it in random places that she needed a closer look...

c99a8e0c9cfc42b19298a8469333812b.jpg

Now for everything to go find it's home in my boards! And Hei Hei gets to go to my office (so when students make me want to scream, he can do it for me).

cff18bad8046a7c9c8fafd4f9c368217.gif

Hei Hei, that's not the right, ah, never mind. XD

Thank you Pocket Pal!!! <3 you da best!!!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm so happy you like your package. ;w; I love seeing how people react to something I send them (probably why sometimes I find myself a wee bit strapped for cash, lol!). <3 <3 <3

Enjoi! c:

I love your kitty. Mine always has to sniff the pin merchandise. And the other one tries to steal them.

What an awesome zap and trade. Those silhouette pins are gorgeous.

That screaming Hei Hei scene is my favourite. It has me laughing tears when I watch it.
Enjoy this beautiful pin mail and great zap! Hei Hei is so awesome.

Back