• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Time again for my 2nd Grail zap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Time again for my 2nd Grail zap!

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Since the first one went over so well, (imagine that, free grails). We have decided to do it again.

Please post your grail wants and if your lucky maybe you will recieve one in the month of Feb. If you recieved a zap in the last go around, you can go ahead and repost. But we will be trying to send to those that didn't recieve one last time.

There is a chance we will not be able to find your grails. Don't worry. I have a list and am still looking to get a zap to those from the first time.

Yay! I am the first post. My grails are in my signature (some of them) and others are in my sis' signature.

Forgot one more (not in my signature):
Pin 54678: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Princess - 6 Pin Set (Belle Only)

Then, in my signature (order of preference):

1. Set of 4 Up (Carl/Ellie) Valentine's Day pins from February 2012;
2. Designer Princess Belle;
3. Wedding Spinner Belle;
4. Stained Glass Belle/Beauty & the Beast
5. Golden Brocade Belle.

In order of preference in my sis' signature (see below):
1. Pin 49654: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast Storybook (Jumbo);
2. Pin 32143: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast (Jumbo Pin);
3. Pin 37139: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Belle);
4. Pin 41419: Disney Auctions - Belle and Beast Stained Glass Jumbo
5. Belle Reveal/Conceal;
6. Pin 42768: Disney Auctions - Home for the Holidays (Belle & Beast)
7. Pin 47452: Disney Auctions - Father's Day 2006 (Belle & Maurice)
8. Pin 27878: WDW - 'Beauty and the Beast' This is Love: Crown Our Hearts with Love Set (5 Pins)
9. Pin 26627: DLRP - Beauty and the Beast (Boxed Gift Set)
10. Pin 4166: WDCC Belle Dreaming Of A Great Wide Somewhere

Here's a larger picture of my sis' signature (the Belle ones at top are for me!). I need to fix this up since she got 2 of her pins below (the far right one and the 2nd from the left already!):

fourelements.png

Last edited:
I actually have two grails:
Pin 41954: Walt Disney Studios Burbank - Halloween 2005 - Mickey and Donald
Pin 78734: DisneyStore.com D23 Membership Exclusive Studio Series Animation Building Pin Mickey and Minnie

Oh wow so nice of you to do this again!! big hugs :hug:

I don't think I posted last time, my grails are mainly the ones in my signature :)

Wow!! This is so cool! Well, my #1 grail is the autumn Ariel from my sig or the jumbo Ariel face (48620) or the jumbo Beauty and the Beast storybook pin (49654). But neither are easy to find or to trade for so I can't wait to see who gets picked for round two and what grail is found. You are really something for being so great and helping people out! I know whoever gets chosen will be grateful.

Last edited:
I feel like my grails are practically wishfull thinking at this point :( But here they are anyways <3

But, If you have the amazing chance of crossing their path for me, you sir will be recieving a grail zap back! <3

Pin 89837

Pin 80978

Pin 81588

This is very kind of you to do for Everyone! These days it is hard to get true help locating grails, but there are a select few that are super awesome and try all the time to help others out!

Big Kudo's to you and all the others out there with this type of spirit! <3 Keep Spreading the Magic! <3
<3 Laz

Oh, and I'm also Trying REALLY Hard to complete this set Above, so any of the ones I'm still missing are at my Top Priority List <3

Good luck everyone! I was already spoiled by Rasputin! I can't wait to see what joy he spreads this time around! :D I seriously love reading the reasons WHY people's grails are their grails. It is very interesting!

47475: DisneyShopping.com - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - Snowglobe Set (Nautilus Pin Only)

41249: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Gus & Lucifer

43520: DisneyShopping.com - Movie Proof Series (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)

41453: Disney Direct - Haunted Halloween Tombstone - Mickey as Big Bad Wolf (Pin Only)

There is my entry, as many others have said, Wow thank you for taking the time to show you care,

you rock!!!!

My grails in order of preference is:

Pin 26381: Belle with Sheep at Fountain Framed Sketch Set
Pin 85007: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast (scene with Belle and Beast together- ballroom scene)
Pin 80671: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game ONLY
Pin 22911: History of Art - Dumbo (1941) Magic Feather
Pin 28373: WDW - This Is Love: Crown Our Hearts with Love (Belle & Prince)
Pin 61283: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Collector Set Darla - Explorer
Pin 84165: DLR - 'it's a small world' - Mystery Collection - Scotland Bagpipe Player CHASER Only

Last edited:
Our grails in order of how bad we want them!! lol

1. Pin 43898: Disney Auctions - Stitch as King Kong (Jumbo)
2. Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
Pin 48499: Disney Auctions - Stitch Invasion Set (101 Dalmatians)

​These are our grails right now :D

Wow, Rasputin! :) This is so kind of you to be doing this for others- way to go! ^_^

I won't enter this time as last time didn't go according to plan (LOL), but I can't wait to see all the amazing zaps people will be getting... you no doubt will have some GREAT pin karma!! ;)

You've done so many wonderful things, Rasputin! :)

Besides the ones in my Signature, this is the one that is killing me to find!
Pin 30651: Disney Auctions - Hep Cat (Cheshire Cat)

:cheshire:

I wish I knew how to make a signature so every one could see my grail as well as see what grails I've been able to attain. My grails like creativeextremities was saying to me can feel like wishful thinking but I'd still like to post because I think its fun sharing with others. My grails are:

Pin 94703: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rapunzel
Pin 93895: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Pascal - GWP
Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin
Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel

I really like seeing what every ones grails are because every one has different grails and it just especially nice to see when people are willing to help others get their grails. You are so awesome for doing this its and for your generousness. You are going to make a lucky person really happy. So thanks for posting this thread :)

Okay, I'd like to help my sis get her grails but at the same time, I want to be selfish! So, we will start with mine first. LOL:

My grails

1. Pin 85994: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (10 Pins) <--such a pipe dream, I know!
2. Pin 54268: DisneyShopping.com - Mother's Day 2007 - Mulan & Fa Li <--I keep on missing these on ebay!
3. Pin 89869: Japan Theatre - Film Magic - Mulan and Fa Zu Spinner <--would someone fix the spelling of Fa Zhou's name!
4. Pin 55751: DisneyShopping.com - Heroes and Girls (Jumbo) <--what, not Mulan?!
5. Pin 91393: Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan*

*With the scenes referenced here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?26952-My-Mulan-PODM-collection

Her grails (I think the first five are a toss up as to which is in 1st place!)*

1. Set of 4 Up (Carl/Ellie) Disney Soda Fountain Valentine's Day pins from February 2012;*
2. Pin 49654: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast Storybook (Jumbo);*
3. Pin 32143: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast (Jumbo Pin);*
4. Pin 37139: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Belle);*
5. Pin 41419: Disney Auctions - Belle and Beast Stained Glass Jumbo*
6. Pin 81321: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Belle ONLY
7. Pin 42768: Disney Auctions - Home for the Holidays (Belle & Beast)
8. Pin 47452: Disney Auctions - Father's Day 2006 (Belle & Maurice)
9. Pin 85997: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Belle only);
10. Pin 56677: DisneyShopping.com - Wedding Princess - Set of 6 Spinner Pins (Belle Only)
11. Stained Glass Belle/Beauty & the Beast
12. Golden Brocade Belle.

Editing to say that I'm pretty sure of my grails #4 and #5 are probably the "easiest" to find and of my sis' grails #1 through 4 are the "easiest" to find. LOL.

P.P.S. Of all those listed, I think I'd be really happy with a "grail" Mulan PODM scene, the 4 UP Valentine's Day 2012 set, and/or Pin 49654: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast Storybook (Jumbo) <--mainly because you see the Prince in his human form!

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to make a signature so every one could see my grail as well as see what grails I've been able to attain. My grails like creativeextremities was saying to me can feel like wishful thinking but I'd still like to post because I think its fun sharing with others. My grails are:

Pin 94703: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rapunzel
Pin 93895: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Pascal - GWP
Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin
Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel

I really like seeing what every ones grails are because every one has different grails and it just especially nice to see when people are willing to help others get their grails. You are so awesome for doing this its and for your generousness. You are going to make a lucky person really happy. So thanks for posting this thread :)

If you need help making a signature, there are lots of artistic people here that would probably make one for you!

Thanks for offering again! I have several pins I have been trying to get for awhile that hold special meaning to me.

because I love chip and dale and love clarice with them and have been looking for awhile for this pin.

because my daughter plays softball and is catching at times and loves stitch.

because my daughter and I were able to go to Germany together, plus we love stitch.

Love reading all the stories and thanks again!

If you need help making a signature, there are lots of artistic people here that would probably make one for you!

I know there are some out there but I just don't know how to ask or I would like to get a really cool pin to hold as a prize and make it like a contest or something kinda like my aunt did. I have ideas I just wish I knew how they were made so I could have a go at it. I have a specific picture I want to use but idk. Where would I post for help with my signature??

Wow! Darris! So nice of you to do this again!
My grails at the moment are in my signature:
x
pin47039
Pin 47039: WDW - Celebrating Fifty Years (Ice Cream Ear Hat) Jumbo
x
pin60968
Pin 60968: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - 'it's a small world'
x
pin82603
Pin 82603: DSF Little Mermaid Marquee Ariel
x
pin71617
Pin 71617: DisneyShopping.com Stained Glass Bambi Pin
And My ULTIMATE Grail!
x
pin68864
Pin 68864: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's The Little Mermaid

Thank you so much again for doing this!

This is awesome of you to do. :)

The ones I'm focusing on are in my signature :) but I would also love any of my harder BATB pins on my wants list :)

and I know my mom (chilikitty) her current grail is the podm baby mine scene from dumbo where he is actually swinging in her trunk. (She has a special connection with the movie)

My grails are as follows:
1. 19030 - Disney Auctions - Santa Clause 2 Logo Pin
2. 38066 - DLR 50th Anniversary Grand Upgrade
3. 57693 - Disney Shopping.com Chip n Dale as Buzz & Woody
4. 46238 - Happiest Baloon on Earth

Thanks for spreading Good Pin Karma...

I've recently fallen head over heels with the Hitch Hiking Ghost of the Haunted Mansion. What's cool is that a lot of others collect Haunted Mansion pins and we all strike up good conversations around these pins. I really like the pins where they are translucent and I've only seen this pin a few times on the bay:
Pin 57296: WDW - Cast Member - Create-A-Pin - Hitchhiking Ghosts Going to Work

and at the most recent Northern California Pin Trading Meeting, the Haunted Mansion was a hot topic:
Pin 50057: WDI - Haunted Mansion Plaque (Jumbo)

This is pin is what I think is my grail of grails as everyone loves Disneyland :) :
Pin 78823: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - DLR 55th Anniversary Commemorative

I think these pins are only legend as I've never seen one in person :lol:

Last edited:
You are so sweet and kind!!

The pins I'm most questing after currently are:

[pinpics]62393[/pinpics]

[pinpics]49351[/pinpics]

[pinpics]48376[/pinpics]

And pins in my sig too, though the alice in wonderland is just a 'dream' grail- her expression is darling =)

Thank you guys so much! The very fact that you are offering to try and help other members with their grails is just too wonderful for words! :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back