• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tinker Bell collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinker Bell collection!

katelouise

lunapins on Instagram!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So when you get most of the pins you need in your main collection (Tangled) the next logical step is to start new collections right?? :D

I had picked up some Tink pins here and there that I thought were cute, I especially love the Disney Fairies movies and all of Tink's friends.
But, I just completed a major trade with David (docfish2u) and was able to add so many lovely Tink pins to my collection. Sadly they all have to stay in my pin bag because I recently moved out and space is limited XD
David also very kindly zapped me the Tink with her wand (and super cute moveable wings!) which also came with a pin of her name.

(the mermaid lagoon pins at the bottom of the pin bag photo and the mermaid lagoon pin with Tink are Fantasy Pins)

14590963_411309128992773_7019806754603008000_n.jpg

14072926_1160478927359985_1066706600_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good! I love your display with the Secret of the Wings marquee. I am doing a trade with David for some Tink pins too and I can't wait to get them and make a new display for them.

Beautiful pins! I love how you display some in smaller frames, I have been trying to do that too but I am having a hard time figuring out which go together and where ;) I love your selection. That pin with the mice is so cute! Another one to add to my Wants list on PinPics :roll: I am currently building a trade with someone, including that pink Cinderella dress. It's such a pretty pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back