• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tips for DLRP PTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips for DLRP PTN

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone,

Im off to DLRP in just under 2 weeks and there is a Pin Trading Night while Im there and Im hoping to attend as it would be my first trip to a disney park and my first ever PTN.

Im just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips that may help me in being able to get hold of the PTN pins as Im going to be making my partner queue up as well to hopefully get some for trading.

Ive just got a few questions -

1. What time should I be in the area of the PTN as I hear people can make a queue anytime?

2. How many traders normally turn up to a PTN, just so I can get a rough idea so to see if I would definatley get a PTN pin.

3. How does it work with leftover pins at the end of the PTN?? do we queue up again or can we just go an purchase more??

4. What time does the PTN end as I dont want to hang around forever but if I need to, to get more pins then I will XD

and if anyone else has tips for me then please dont hesitate to contribute :) Also I hear french traders meet up at the weekends...where abouts does this happen?

1-get there no later than 4pm - yes 2 hours before, if not you will be at the end of a long line and will be disapointed, we leart the hard way more than once.

2-about 200 -250 all able to buy 3 of the event pins each iand its an ....LE400 see #1 above after the sale of pins there will be about 50 traders at tables for trading.

3-leftover pins - see #1

4 - trading ends around 9pm.

Yes the locals and other traders meet in the plaza gardens at the top of main st on the right hand side behind the pin cart,
Also if open (check at city hall) the pablo trading post, behind big thunder.
Hope that helps, any questions give me shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back