• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

To all those waiting on pins from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those waiting on pins from me...

SwinginKitten

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
We have had a medical family emergency that had taken over life for a while. We got our wires crossed and u thought hubby mailed the pins and ge thought I was going to take care of it. Needless to say they are all packaged and ready to mail and sitting in the trunk of hubby's car. They will be mailed this weekend with temeacking numbers and I will email these numbers to you. Also if you asked about a tradE I will get back to you when I can. Promise! Hmwe are not out of the woods yet so please send pixie dust and prayers our way. Thanks!!!

Sallie

Not in any trade with you, but family and real life emergencies are WAY more important than pins. If any trader is giving you trouble, let the community know. I got your back hehe

I hope your situation gets better and I will be praying for you too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back