• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Took me too long to post this zap!!

ZAPPED! Took me too long to post this zap!!

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Got a cool zap sent to me by Erin from CanaDaLE's pin game earlier this year!! And I've been keeping it out on my dresser as a reminder to post!!!! The remembering is easy, why is the actual posting so difficult? Thanks so much, Erin!!!!!
0a5da79497d95efe0aa13b8dfb31f562.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Got a cool zap sent to me by Erin from CanaDaLE's pin game earlier this year!! And I've been keeping it out on my dresser as a reminder to post!!!! The remembering is easy, why is the actual posting so difficult? Thanks so much, Erin!!!!!
0a5da79497d95efe0aa13b8dfb31f562.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Haha that was such a long time ago! I assumed it got lost in the mail happy it made it to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I run another game in the fall?

Back