• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~ ToTaLLy DUmB*FoUnDed ~

That is so, SO awesome!!! Could not have happened to a better person/trader! I am sorry to hear you had a scam experience, those are always a downer, however, I am so happy some very thoughtful and sweet person was waiting in the wings to bring your spirits back up!!! :bigthumb: Whoever this secret :angel: is, they deserve some HUGE kudos!!! :D These are the types of stories that show what this hobby is TRULY supposed to be about...having fun, making friends, socializing, helping one another and spreading joy and happiness!!! :) Hope this is just the start of many good things to come your way my friend!!! :hug:

This is fantastic news!! Thank you to the wonderfully fabulous person (or persons) that sent Selen this very kind gift!! :hsd: Selen is an amazing person and does so much for so many and is a spectacular member of DPF!! It's really great to see others think so too! :bowdown: Big hugs to whomever is behind this amazing zap!! :hug: And may all your wishes come true!! :cheshire:

Back