• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~ ToTaLLy DUmB*FoUnDed ~

That is so, SO awesome!!! Could not have happened to a better person/trader! I am sorry to hear you had a scam experience, those are always a downer, however, I am so happy some very thoughtful and sweet person was waiting in the wings to bring your spirits back up!!! :bigthumb: Whoever this secret :angel: is, they deserve some HUGE kudos!!! These are the types of stories that show what this hobby is TRULY supposed to be about...having fun, making friends, socializing, helping one another and spreading joy and happiness!!! Hope this is just the start of many good things to come your way my friend!!! :hug:

This is fantastic news!! Thank you to the wonderfully fabulous person (or persons) that sent Selen this very kind gift!! :hsd: Selen is an amazing person and does so much for so many and is a spectacular member of DPF!! It's really great to see others think so too! :bowdown: Big hugs to whomever is behind this amazing zap!! :hug: And may all your wishes come true!!