• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Totally Lost Newbie... HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Totally Lost Newbie... HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

efan

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm brand new today to this pin forum today. I want to post a thread with a picture so that I can see if anyone can tell the value of a pin. Can someone please tell how to make a post and where to post it to try and get the information that I am looking for???

Tim!!!

Thanks for the info on getting a picture into my post. How do I make post in different places on this site. Right now I can only figure out how to post on the help desk, but I would like to get my inquiry out to other places, such as the " FORUM". I don't see anywhere on the " FORUM" to make a new post. How do I do this?

Hmm... It should be very similar. When you click into the Pin Discussion forum, do you see the large button "Post New Thread" in the upper left corner? I believe there are some parameters in place on the forums where you have to have a certain number of points or a certain activity level to post in specific areas. I apologize- I am out of my element and not much further help. :( If any of the mods are on, maybe they could help us out, please?

I think to post on the trade/sell sections of the site, you have to have at least 30 posts and be a member for 10 days. Hope that helps!

All of the information posted here is correct. Posting anywhere else on the forum should be exactly like posting here, with the exception of the Marketplace, which has the following requirements before one can create threads there: one must have been a member for at least 10 days and have successfully made 30 posts. Once those minimum requirements have been made and posting permissions have been updated, posting in the Marketplace also should be like posting on any other section on the forum, including here.

Thanks dancecats for the info! I tried, and think I succeeded, in forming a new location group for Texas pin collectors but haven't been able to update with photo or enter anything in Markeplace. Your 10/3/15 post helped me!
Sismelis

Back