• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Toys for Tots toy drive 11/22-12/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toys for Tots toy drive 11/22-12/16

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From the Disney Soda Fountain Facebook page:

We are pleased to announce for the 5th consecutive year Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store will be partnering with the US Marines Toys for Tots Foundation, starting November 22nd through December 16th!

As a special thank you for all who participate, we are offering a limited edition pin (while supplies last) for every donation, a maximum 3 per person. Toys must be new, unwrapped, and a value of $10 and up.

75687145277865519951100.jpg

75687145277865519951100.jpg

If someone could get me that pin, I would be more than willing to send some toys to donate!

awww this is such a nice idea on Disney's part! I would go for it but A: Im not in the US and B: I dont overly like the pin! But good Luck for them and I hope they get a load of toys for deserving Kids! GOOD LUCK DISNEY!!

DSF partners with US Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

Disney's Studio & Soda Fountain Store will be offering a limited edition pin for toy donations with a minimum value of $10 each. Hold on Nightmare fans, the pin features Jack and Scary Teddy with a bag of toys! Donations will be taken at DSF beginning November 22nd. Please lend a hand and donate some toys for some very deserving children!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/disneysodafountain

Got to have it. Too bad it's not an LE 150 as prior years but an LE 250 is still in my criteria for my MASTER collection. And it's limited to 3 per person meaning minimum of 83 collectors will receive them and a maximum of 247 could get them. 250 - 3 = 247. Just gotta know the math of pins.

See you all there on Monday. And to let everyone know, it's at least $10. The toy can be more. It's for a child that need something special from Santa. No one will ever know it's from you but only you know that you brightened a childs day. It's a gift that cannot be measured.

Is anyone getting 3 that would be willing to send me one? I can make a $$ donation for toys (up to $20) and I'll cover shipping charges.....I'd really love to get one but there's no way I can be there. Times like this I really dislike being so far from Disney. :(

That's a cool pin! Do these pins normally run out quick? I'll be heading home from Anaheim on Monday and its on the way home. :)

I would love to get this pin for my room mate. Is there someone that wants to trade it or take a toy from us to the soda fountain and mail us the pin?

Do you think there will be people lined up for this? I may be able to go there early if needed.
If anyone know, let me know.

Jon, Brian or Jessee, are you going?
Let me know on that too.

Cya

I love this pin :) ..just one more thing to make me realize im in the wrong state. L):( Florida never gets the cool NBC stuff !

What a great pin for a great cause. We hope to get to DSF this week before they are all gone.

Okay, since several folks seemed interested in these, I went over and got a couple. Willing to sell ($15 each plus shipping - that price covers the toy cost plus gas and parking - I'm looking to help folks, not gouge them LOL) or trade for any comparable edition size Wonderland pins I'm missing. Will post a formal sell/trade thread later, but just wanted to give folks a chance to get them if they wanted them. :)

e-mail: tvbooks at hotmail dot com

Was it busy there when you went? I'm debating about going Wednesday to get the new Tangled pins & in hopes they'll still have a few of these left.

There was not a single person in there. I went around 2:30. It didn't seem like they were running low on the pins. The Tangled pins look pretty nice. Always a little bigger then I expect. :) My guess is that they will have a pins left.

I arrived around 10:30a.m. I saw people leaving as I was headed in and when leaving saw people going in. No line just walk up donate and they have the pins behind the counter. At the time I arrived the cast member stated about 35 people came in prior to me. On average if 3 pins were handed out that makes it 105 handed out?? Since it an NBC pin, it might go faster than last year. End of today, about half should be gone???????

Also while I was there channel 7 and WDSB cast members were chatting. I asked what was going on. They said Garth Kemp dressed as the Elf will be at DSF on Wednesday morning from 5 a.m. to 7? or so depending if he is scheduled somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back