• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Haul

Jrgom81

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wife and I went to Disneyland & California Adventure yesterday, it was a great pin day. Got all these off pin boards and a few cast members. All are real except the Z pin.
We thought this was a good haul for me since we've only been trading for about a month now. Wife was able to complete two sets.

20140209_135304_zpsbbf3dmal.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Wow, very nice! We will be in DL / DCA this Spring. Any tips for my family, as far as great places to trade while there? My 4 children and I are new to this, too!

Very nice, but I think your "N" and "S" may be scrappers

Oh no. Darn. I was hoping they weren't, we even asked a cast member on buena vista st in CA and they seemed so sure they were real... colors are tough for me too since I'm color blind. Oh well it was fun getting them, next trip ill give them to the pin trader store to dispose of them.

Learned also about the pin masters in California adventure which was really cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back