• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADE: JACK SKELLINGTON Nightmare Light up Mickey Ears Hat NBC

TRADE: JACK SKELLINGTON Nightmare Light up Mickey Ears Hat NBC

mas

viewmasterlady
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the LE Jack Skellington Light up Mickey Ears hat available for trade.

I'm looking for Vinylmation combo figures -
Plane Crazy 3"
Assorted 9" figures.

If interested send me a pm

I don't need many of the small 3" at this time except Plane Mickey and Park 1 figures, pie-eyed Mickey and a few others.
I need the combo set shown and could use the new Prancer figure out at D-Street -- would trade for that along with some 3" figures.
Retail on the hate is $69.95.

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-vinylmation-urban-4-series-figures-walk/dont-walk-2-pc-set/mp/1266273/1000284/?Nr=pPublished:1&D=walk%20dont%20walk&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=walk%20dont%20walk&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Dx=

Last edited:
Thanks - I didn't know that - a friend who lives there told me they were all gone. I'm in Ohio and bought it in early October when we were on vacation.

Mary Ann

Back