• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade McDonald’s 50th toys

I am going to go there for my happy meal today. And I have two old toys to trade as well if they will let me.

My toddler is very into them. I've been letting her pickup some but I don't want her living off Happy Meals. She has a Goofy, a Pooh, A Jaq, a Simba, a BB-8, and many Hei Hei. She had a Stitch she traded to a friend of hers for a 4th Hei Hei. I do not know why we need to have a hoard of Silly Chickens but it is what it is.

I wish they would only sell the toys
Most McD’s will sell their toys individually but you will have to ask, it’s $2+tax without the meal. As most are closed in-dining at the moment, some may not have the time to check for individual character packs at the drive-through(my local one wouldn’t). Certain franchises may have been discouraged from this after the recent Pokémon-card debacle…

Last edited:
I went to one drive thru McDonald’s. I probably heard the guy roll his eyes when I asked if they could see if they had Mickey. I got Dory. Another one I went inside. You order on screens. They sold the toys separately, but they ran out and didn’t know when they’d get more. Going to see if I can sneak out mid day and try at another one.

My toddler is very into them. I've been letting her pickup some but I don't want her living off Happy Meals. She has a Goofy, a Pooh, A Jaq, a Simba, a BB-8, and many Hei Hei. She had a Stitch she traded to a friend of hers for a 4th Hei Hei. I do not know why we need to have a hoard of Silly Chickens but it is what it is.
Just think that instead of trying to get all 50 characters for this, you’ll be opting for 50 hei hei’s instead…

I need Donald and Goofy and have a few for trade. In my experience, it all depends on who you get/which manager is on duty. One time, I got a really helpful manager who went out of her way to find several of the ones I needed. Two days later, I went back since I forgot a few that my wife/daughter wanted and they were incredibly rude about it. I'll try again maybe tomorrow (not on a weekend) but it might just be easier to trade for them.

Back