• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Mix-Up on PinPics! I need Pin 49247 please help! Oops Here are the PICTURES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Mix-Up on PinPics! I need Pin 49247 please help! Oops Here are the PICTURES!

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Please note that these are the actual pictures of my Little Mermaid Marquee that was offered in the trade for 49247 and it is beautiful! I apologize that I forgot to post them in the mists of writing my replies to the OP. I do not, nor have I ever, seen any evidence of 'doctoring' on this pin and that suggestion is quite upsetting for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, Photobucket refuses to rotate the image no matter what I do to edit and save. I have cropped the pictures for DPF, but she had the original sized image sent to her, right-side-up, and she could have zoomed in much closer. In addition to me sending her an actual image of the package before being sent out. Picture 1 is with the flash, picture 2 is without and picture 3 is the back of the pin. FYI I never received ANY pictures of the actual pin I was to be getting in the trade. So I guess we should just all assume that everyone who trades, especially those who don't provide actual pictures, are always fully professional, ethical and fair lol. This thread was just to provide pictures as to not put my reputation or ethics in question, but it will be closed as well. Again should anyone feel they need to contact me about any of these pins or this situation please do so via PM.
IMG_30532_zpsd0e1e550.jpg

IMG_30562_zps045c7fcd.jpg

IMG_30582_zps991131e5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back