• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade or Sell: TY Beanie Babies

Trade or Sell: TY Beanie Babies

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Hi everyone:wavey:
I was just wondering if anyone collects TY Beanie Babies also? I have a BUNCH!! that I would be interested in selling or trading(for pins) and just wanted to see if people are still even into that before I spend hours taking pictures of them :p

Looks like pins are the new beanie babies for lots of people! Glad I didn't waste time taking pics of all them!

Can I make a suggestion? Charities like Toys For Tots or patriotic charities that send gifts to soldiers across the world are always appreciative of beanie donations. A lot of my beanies have found new homes that way. :)
Thanks! Yeah, many of mine have already gone to some hospitals and other thinks like that. I guess I will just keep giving them away!

I donated a bunch to Toys For Tots at DSF last year & got the Jack Skellington pin for my donation. :D

Last edited:
Back