• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! TRADED - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested.

Do you have a PinPics so I can see your wants?

How many park traders would you like to see in a trade for the sipper?

Thank you.

No PinPics, sorry. The pins in my sig are my entire wants list (at least as far as what's listed on PinPics), but I never mind having duplicates of Wonderland pins I already have. Really I'm just looking to see if people are interested and what I might be offered in trade.

For park traders, I'd be looking for quite a few in trade for this, but if they're fun (like some of the mystery pins that are 5 per bag) rather than more common stuff, again, I'm open to offers. Feel free to post or PM me.

Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.