For Sale: Trader Clear Out ($25 and under)

firechief18

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks everyone. I ended up at urgent care yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI and other meds to help pass the stones. They are almost all passed and I'm feeling much better now pain wise and the antibiotics have started working as well. I should have everything paid for packaged up, messages replied to, etc. over the weekend and will hopefully be shipping Monday and Tuesday.
Stones and UTIs are no fun. Hope you feel much better soon. No rush on shipping, take the time you need to get well.

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks everyone. I ended up at urgent care yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI and other meds to help pass the stones. They are almost all passed and I'm feeling much better now pain wise and the antibiotics have started working as well. I should have everything paid for packaged up, messages replied to, etc. over the weekend and will hopefully be shipping Monday and Tuesday.
Take time.. rest.. get better... we will be here.. stones are so not fun and I am sorry you have to deal with them.

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Imaging has confirmed I passed the last kidney stone last night. I will update everything and start packaging for shipping tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for being so patient and understanding.
Please take your time! I’m fine with waiting longer if you need more recovery time or need to ship the other pins first. I’m in no rush whatsoever.