• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading 5/4 Cursive Cuties - Bambi & Rolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading 5/4 Cursive Cuties - Bambi & Rolly

Lisa Lopez

Pinpics ID lisarallen2
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Update - Rolly traded.

Hello!

I attended my first DSSH pin release and was lucky enough to get to purchase some pins. I’m looking to trade away Bambi and/or Rolly for something off my wants list, preferably one marked as a grail. I’m mostly looking for harder to find Alice in Wonderland / Mad Tea Party pins. I’m going to collect some villains, too, but adding them to my wants is slow going.

Thanks for looking!

Lisa

Pinpics: lisarallen2

Last edited:
Congrats on getting pins at your first release! Especially one with so many people.

I would love to trade for Bambi if possible please. I have these pins 52425 DLR Mad tea party Alice and friends from your wants list and 96330 Donald and Daisy Mad tea party if you'd trade them for your Bambi please? Please pm me if you're interested,thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back